2016 Calendar Photo Contest
It's time to grab those cameras, get out those doggy treats, and start capturing some photos of your adorable labs. It's time for the Lab Rescue 2016 Rescued Labs Calendar Contest!
Submissions for this year's contest will be accepted between July 10, 2015 and July 31, 2015.
***Please be sure to read the following rules before submitting your photos. ***
1. The Lab Rescue Calendar Photo Contest is open to all those associated with Lab Rescue, including volunteers, fosters and adopters.
2. Photos must be of a Lab adopted or fostered through Lab Rescue of the LRCP (another breed of dog may also be in the photo if your Lab is posing with his or her four-legged friend). Please do not include any humans in the photo.
3. Photos cannot contain watermarks or be copyrighted.
4. Digital photos will be accepted from July 10, 2015 through July 31, 2015. All entries must be received within this time period in order to be considered eligible.
5. Photos can only be submitted in digital, high-resolution JPG format by e-mail to email@example.com
. Please submit high-resolution photographs at least 2.5 MB in size. (We've included a quick reference guide on photo size and resolution.) Please do not submit photos that have a filter (Instagram or other) applied.
6. When submitting your photo, please include the following information in your email:
· Your Name
· Telephone Number
· Dog(s) Name
· Adopted or Fostered
7. Only one photo submission per dog is allowed and contestants may enter no more than 2 photographs. All submissions must be received no later than midnight July 31, 2015.
8. All photos will be judged by a panel of professional pet photographers. Photographs will be judged based on the following criteria:
· Visual appeal and composition
· Originality and creativity
9. Photographs must be taken by an amateur photographer. For the purpose of this contest, an amateur photographer is one who practices photography as a hobby and not for profit.
10. One (1) Grand Prize winner will be determined from among all eligible entries and will be featured on the cover of the Lab Rescue 2016 Rescued Labs Calendar.
Last Year's Calendar Cover Page