The objective of the COMMON Education Foundation, in conjunction with IBM Power Systems Academic Initiative, is to expand and enhance midrange education in colleges and universities. The Foundation also works with COMMON members, local user groups, sister user groups, Power Systems customers and Business Partners to get more educational institutions involved with the platform. If you, your company or your local user group are interested in helping to make Power Systems and/or midrange education available in your community, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Encourage the utilization of funds for education, research and scholarship.
- Provide educational services and programs supporting the midrange user community.
- Foster the development/improvement of curricula in IT and IT management.
- Foster the standards of competence and promote excellence in IT midrange education.
- Expand the visions and goals of COMMON.